Bring more potentially better quality, and more targeted leads for your business. Not just getting the most visitors as possible.
Our Cape Cod SEO solutions are custom tailored and geared toward organizations residing within Cape Cod.
We understand the whole consumer behavior cycle and make adjustments to your website to help inspire action once readers reach your website.
I am a REAL Internet expert, living on Cape Cod. I want to help.
Cape Cod SEO is Achieved through a mixture of Art and Science:
- Art: Assist and improve signals used by Google and Social Media which improve you being found in search results. Study your target audience as well as your competition and “reverse engineer” what search engines and this audience may find useful.
- Science: Perform SEO audits and employ the use of advanced free and paid SEO tools. Make recommendations to website owners on web site load speed, or other technical limitations – pages not built by 118Group may incur additional cost – client to be notified in advance.
Onsite Actions – your content and website pages and content
- Make sure that your website is usable to visitors, has a good balance of information and design. The website has easy calls to action, visible phone #s, etc.
- Conduct a site audit. Use advanced tools for crawl errors, bad links, etc.
- Targeting the best keyword phrases related to your business and industry starting with a core # and eventually growing this list as time goes on.
- Match existing content (text, images, video) to target specific keyword phrases.
- Creating new content to target specific keyword phrases through Google Keyword Research (blogs or new pages).
- Create / Submit sitemap to major search engines.
- Regularly check for crawl, sitemap, and other website related issues.
Offsite – how your Cape Cod SEO website is referred to from other credible websites
- Setup / Install Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Re-register w/ Google verify your website (and business if you have a physical office).
- Develop a profile of credible on-theme incoming links. Link from relevant and active social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc – we need to discuss this if you want us to work on your Social Media Channels). A large portion of your SEO signals are influenced by elements outside the direct control of a website owner.
- Rank and analyze keyphrases.
- Check Google updates benchmarks.