Depending on your industry, what the exact searches people are using to find your product or expertise.
People are searching for your expertise
from their mobile phone, tablet, and desktop. We help you be found by helping these Search Engines understand what your expertise is and give “signals” that you are a subject matter expert. A lot of businesses and organization ask… “Why am I not found in Google?” Take 4 minutes and watch the video below to see some of the reasons why you are left out.
Onsite Actions – your content and website pages and content
- Make sure that your website is usable to visitors, has a good balance of information and design. The website has easy calls to action, visible phone #s, etc.
- Conduct a site audit. Use advanced tools for crawl errors, bad links, etc.
- Targeting the best keyword phrases related to your business and industry starting with a core # and eventually growing this list as time goes on.
- Match existing content (text, images, video) to target specific keyword phrases.
- Creating new content to target specific keyword phrases through Google Keyword Research (blogs or new pages).
- Create / Submit sitemap to major search engines.
- Regularly check for crawl, sitemap, and other website related issues.
Offsite – how your website is referred to from other credible websites
- Setup / Install Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Re-register w/ Google verify your website (and business if you have a physical office).
- Develop a profile of credible on-theme incoming links. Link from relevant and active social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, etc – we need to discuss this if you want us to work on your Social Media Channels). A large portion of your SEO signals are influenced by elements outside the direct control of a website owner.
- Rank and analyze keyphrases.
- Check Google updates benchmarks.